Saturday, July 16, 2011

Keep on Learning!

Wow!  I had an amazing 4 days in Madison learning about the Comprehensive Literacy Model.  My brain certainly felt full by the end of the week.  But, the good news is that I'll get to implement all the great things I learned into my classroom instruction beginning in September!  I'm also going to be able to team-teach with an awesome 4th grade teacher, Leanne Bongers!  Not that I want summer to be over, but I'm looking forward to beginning this reading journey with Leanne!   I was even inspired this week to create a blog.  My first post seems to have worked!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I haven't been able to visit your blog until now! I'm so excited to teach with you too and even more excited you took a leap of faith and figured out how to create a blog! It's going to be a great year, partner. :)

    ReplyDelete